MAN Diesel Engines and Turbochargers - Spare Parts
MAN Diesel offers a wide range of marine engines for variable applications. From GenSets for on-board power to medium-speed compact class engines on to the giant two-stroke engines. The advanced features the two-stroke engines along with the Common Rail technology of the four-stroke engines comply with future emissions regulations already today.
MAN Diesel & Turbo designs and manufactures modern high efficiency exhaust gas turbochargers with either radial (<6700 KW) or axial (> 1650 KW) turbines. The output spectrum of the turbochargers both for two and four-stroke engines ranges from 390 kW to 30000 kW per turbocharger.
- Low and Medium Speed Engines
- GenSets, Diesel Electric Propulsion and Power Plant Engines
- Two-stroke and four-stroke applications in MDO‚ gas‚ biofuel and heavy fuel operation
- Axial Turbochargers (TCA‚ NA/S and NA/T9)
- Radial Turbochargers (TCR‚ NR/S)
- Power turbines: offered in seven sizes with outputs up to 4850 kW
The MSHS Group Difference
Diverse range of services unmatched in our industry. MSHS is an authorized distributor and service center for the majority of the world’s major diesel engine‚ turbocharger‚ and propulsion system manufacturers.
MSHS is proud to operate under ISO 9001:2008 certifications from Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance.
We maintain an extensive inventory of spare parts and our service engineers‚ technicians‚ and parts team are available 24/7.